Complete the following steps to turn off unnecessary Windows update settings on your computer.
1. Turn on your computer and log in to Windows, then click on the “Start” button
2. Next, select the “gear” icon for settings.
3. The Windows Settings will appear. Click on “Update & Security.”
4. Now click on the Advanced Options
5. From Advanced Settings, click on “Choose how updates are delivered”
6. Now turn “off” Updates from more than one place.
You have completed the Windows update settings on your computer. Please click on the “COMPLETE LESSON” button below to indicate that you have completed this lesson so you can go to the next lesson.