What is Ripple (XRP)?
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
Ripple is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
Ripple (XRP) Calculator
- Historical Data
- New Huawei smartphone will feature a hardware wallet for digital yuanCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe Mate40 series will reportedly enable dual offline transactions and allow users to control anonymity. Huawei has announced that its forthcoming Mate40 smartphone series will…
- Bitcoin just 4 days away from historically bullish $10K price recordCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoIf Bitcoin can stay above $10,000 by the day of the U.S. elections, history suggests that $100,000 is next. Bitcoin (BTC) has spent nearly 100…
- Blockchain could become a part of the US military’s strategic weaponryCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoSIMBA Chain beat competitors such as Boeing by using blockchain to underpin a war games solution for the U.S. Department of Defense. One often hears…
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crashCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe price of Bitcoin abruptly dropped 4% from the day’s peak as the uncertainty in the stock market intensified. The price of Bitcoin (BTC) abruptly…
- Nearly 24% of Ether held on exchanges — three times the percentage of BitcoinCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoOnly 8.1% of Bitcoin is held on exchanges compared to Ether where almost one-quarter of the supply sits on exchanges. Almost one-quarter of Ethereum’s (ETH)…