What is Ripple (XRP)?
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
Ripple is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
Ripple (XRP) Calculator
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin Price Above $11.5K as Key BTC Price Metric Suggests $12K RetestCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin recovered back above $11.5K, leading traders to suggest a renewed attack on $12K could occur soon. Today Bitcoin (BTC) price rebounded from its recent…
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Is Down Right NowCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoInternational crypto exchange Bitfinex unexpectedly went offline for all users this afternoon, citing a ‘platform performance issue.’ Bitfinex has been offline for at least two…
- Yam Suffers Technical Outage Following Scam AccusationsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoYam Finance uncovered a bug the day after ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees called the project a scam. Yam finance (YAM), the latest fad in the…
- Malaysian Crypto Miners Were Caught Stealing Electricity From the StateCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThey thought they had it made, but the Malaysian authorities were one step ahead. Malaysian police arrested four cryptocurrency mining operators after discovering that they…
- Peter Brandt’s Tether Warning Is Ominous, But UnclearCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoPeter Brandt didn’t mince his words when describing the controversial stablecoin. “Tether is an accident waiting to happen,” Brandt tweeted on Aug. 10, in response…