What is Ripple (XRP)?
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple's growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
Ripple is the fastest and most scalable digital asset, enabling real-time global payments anywhere in the world. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a reliable, on-demand option to source liquidity for cross-border payments.
Ripple (XRP) Calculator
- Historical Data
- Multiverse secures $15M investment from Samsung Next, leading blockchain VCsCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours ago“Ideas have value,” said Cliff Szu, co-founder of Multiverse Labs. “[O]ur overriding goal is to help people with great ideas to discover the true value…
- VORTECS™ Spotlight: Here’s why Telcoin’s (TEL) rebound eclipsed most altcoinsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoAs Bitcoin price reversed course, a key trading indicator flashed bullish hours before TEL embarked on a sharp 82% rally. Last week, as Bitcoin resurged…
- BIT Mining steps up Bitcoin mining operations in KazakhstanCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThe mining firm's expansion into Kazakhstan follows plans to introduce new energy fees for crypto miners starting in 2022. Crypto mining firm BIT Mining, which…
- Blockfolio rides off into the sunset, but it's a new dawn for FTX AppCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoFTX indicated that although the Blockfolio brand is being retired, this would not affect the services offered to users. The Blockfolio brand is no more:…
- Small-cap altcoins push higher as Bitcoin bulls fight to hold $40,000Cointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoLINA, WRX and STORJ led altcoins higher even as Bitcoin bulls encounter resistance at the $40,000 level. Bitcoin’s (BTC) recent surge above $40,000 injected a…