What is OKB?
OKB, the global utility token issued by OK Blockchain Foundation, is one of the fundamental infrastructures of OKEx trading platform. All OKB holders can enjoy exclusive functions on OKEx platform with a wide range of ecosystem use cases available. We hope to achieve a win-win situation in the global blockchain era and jointly promote the healthy development of the blockchain and digital asset sector through OKB. OKB is a deflationary token with the total supply of 300 million OKB, and a certain amount of OKB will be repurchased by the platform from the secondary market quarterly. OKB is currently issued based on the ETH network.
- Historical Data
- Nifty News: Kevin Smith sells horror flick rights as NFT, Megadeth’s ETH, farming MEMEs ...Cointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoMEME NFT farming platform launches the new and improved v2, Megadeth NFT nets $18K, and Kevin Smith tokenizes the rights to “Killroy Was Here”. Filmmaker…
- Toddler hodler: 3-year-old Bitcoin educator interviews Michael SaylorCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoThree-year-old Lily Knight interviewed Michael Saylor on April 13 about his thoughts on Bitcoin and his plans for the future. Three year old Lily Knight,…
- South Korea's largest bank joins Hedera Governing CouncilCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoShinhan Bank plans to use Hedera’s infrastructure to bolster the efficiency of many of its internal processes. Shinhan Bank, South Korea’s largest financial institution by…
- Coinbase’s COIN stock reference price set at just $250, as 1,700 staff get free sharesCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoCoinbase’s reference price of $250, received ahead of the Nasdaq direct listing, values a “thank you” gift to all 1,700 full-time employees at $25,000. Major…
- Revealed: Top 4 user complaints about Signal's new crypto payments betaCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoSignal has published user feedback from its beta integration with Mobilecoin, which saw users complain about the volatility and transaction fees related to MOB. Privacy-focused…