What is OKB?
OKB, the global utility token issued by OK Blockchain Foundation, is one of the fundamental infrastructures of OKEx trading platform. All OKB holders can enjoy exclusive functions on OKEx platform with a wide range of ecosystem use cases available. We hope to achieve a win-win situation in the global blockchain era and jointly promote the healthy development of the blockchain and digital asset sector through OKB. OKB is a deflationary token with the total supply of 300 million OKB, and a certain amount of OKB will be repurchased by the platform from the secondary market quarterly. OKB is currently issued based on the ETH network.
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin Strategy ProFund aims to tackle regulatory barriers for investorsCointelegraph.com News - 1 hour agoMutual funds provider ProFund aims to enable crypto exposure for investors without actually buying Bitcoin. The United States-based investment management firm ProFunds announced the launch…
- Solana based cross-chain exchange Saber raises $7.7M to expand team and tokensCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoSaber has raised $7.7 million in a seeding fund round, and is rated as the second platform on Solana in terms of total locked value…
- Nano seeks $700K in costs from plaintiff who dropped class action with 'absurd' claimsCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoThe ongoing Nano saga has taken another twist with a token holder dropping his case. An ongoing lawsuit involving crypto project Nano has taken another…
- Senators add crypto taxes to infrastructure deal to raise $28B in extra revenueCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoU.S. lawmakers believe they can find $28 billion worth of infrastructure funding by expanding taxation on crypto transactions. Last-minute additions to the bipartisan infrastructure deal…
- Erik Voorhees lashes ‘disgusting’ behavior of Bitcoin maxis: ‘Not the community I come from’Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoErik Voorhees is embarrassed by toxic Bitcoin maxis and told a podcast: “I don't know when they got into Bitcoin, but absolutely that is not…