What is OKB?
OKB, the global utility token issued by OK Blockchain Foundation, is one of the fundamental infrastructures of OKEx trading platform. All OKB holders can enjoy exclusive functions on OKEx platform with a wide range of ecosystem use cases available. We hope to achieve a win-win situation in the global blockchain era and jointly promote the healthy development of the blockchain and digital asset sector through OKB. OKB is a deflationary token with the total supply of 300 million OKB, and a certain amount of OKB will be repurchased by the platform from the secondary market quarterly. OKB is currently issued based on the ETH network.
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin Price Above $11.5K as Key BTC Price Metric Suggests $12K RetestCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin recovered back above $11.5K, leading traders to suggest a renewed attack on $12K could occur soon. Today Bitcoin (BTC) price rebounded from its recent…
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Is Down Right NowCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoInternational crypto exchange Bitfinex unexpectedly went offline for all users this afternoon, citing a ‘platform performance issue.’ Bitfinex has been offline for at least two…
- Yam Suffers Technical Outage Following Scam AccusationsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoYam Finance uncovered a bug the day after ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees called the project a scam. Yam finance (YAM), the latest fad in the…
- Malaysian Crypto Miners Were Caught Stealing Electricity From the StateCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoThey thought they had it made, but the Malaysian authorities were one step ahead. Malaysian police arrested four cryptocurrency mining operators after discovering that they…
- Peter Brandt’s Tether Warning Is Ominous, But UnclearCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoPeter Brandt didn’t mince his words when describing the controversial stablecoin. “Tether is an accident waiting to happen,” Brandt tweeted on Aug. 10, in response…