What is Crypto.com (CRO)?
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 with the goal of accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Key products include: the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App, a place to buy, sell, and pay with crypto, the MCO Visa Card, a metal card with no annual fees, and the Crypto.com Chain, which reportedly enables users to pay and be paid in crypto, anywhere, for free. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a team size of 120+.
- Historical Data
- The city of Philadelphia rolls out its own blockchain initiativeCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoCity official said they are seeking comments from crypto innovators on how to integrate blockchain within the municipal government. City of Philadelphia Chief Innovation Officer…
- Bitcoin price briefly hits $69K ATH before plummeting back to EarthCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoBTC hit a new all-time high! It didn't last long, however… Bitcoin price hit another all-time high at $69,000 as Ether continued its long slog…
- Landry’s Restaurant Group to introduce Bitcoin loyalty programCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoLandry’s Select Club members will be able to earn Bitcoin-centric rewards points at 500 restaurant locations around the United States. Landry’s Restaurant Group announced a…
- Influx of crypto miners to Kazakhstan reportedly strains energy supplyCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoAccording to the country's vice minister of energy, addressing the potential strain on Kazakhstan’s power grid from crypto miners “cannot be delayed any longer.” Now…
- Fresh Bitcoin price highs put bulls in profit for Friday’s $1.2B BTC options expiryCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoBitcoin’s surge to $69,000 took bears by surprise and cemented bulls expected $400 million profit at Friday’s $1.2 billion options expiry. Every time a new…