What is Crypto.com (CRO)?
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 with the goal of accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Key products include: the Crypto.com Wallet & Card App, a place to buy, sell, and pay with crypto, the MCO Visa Card, a metal card with no annual fees, and the Crypto.com Chain, which reportedly enables users to pay and be paid in crypto, anywhere, for free. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a team size of 120+.
- Historical Data
- Can Blockchain E-Passports Help Save the Tourism Industry?Cointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoShareRing has launched an anonymous e-passport app with contact tracing in an effort to revive the $9 trillion global tourism industry. Enterprise-focused blockchain company ShareRing…
- Fed’s Inflation Efforts ‘Likely to End Disastrously’ Says PompCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoAnthony Pompliano said Bitcoin, stocks, gold, and real estate will run ‘much, much higher’ as the Fed inadvertently ramps up inflation. Morgan Creek’s Anthony “Pomp”…
- Santiment Reveals Top DeFi Platforms by Development ActivityCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoMaker, Synthetic, Band Protocol, and Augur are the top DeFi platforms in terms of developer activity. Santiment research has revealed that the top DeFi platforms…
- Blockchain Heroes Refuse to Accept ‘Old World’ Fiat PaymentsCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoIn advance of its August 8 release, Blockchain Heroes has airdropped fans an NFT trading card featuring a crossover character from Topps. Digital collectibles trading…
- 51% Attack Bleeds More Than $5M From Ethereum ClassicCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoForensic analysis suggests the recent Ethereum Classic blockchain reorganization was a carefully orchestrated malicious attack. A recent 51% attack that impacted Ethereum Classic (ETC) is…