What is Bitcoin SV (BSV)?
Bitcoin SV stands for Satoshi Vision.
Stemming from Bitcoin Cash, BSV is a hard fork (community-activated update to the protocol or code) established as distinct from BCH after the network upgrade scheduled for November 15th, 2018 resulted in a hash war determining the chains would be split. According to their website, the Bitcoin SV project is primarily backed by CoinGeek Mining with development work by nChain.
Bitcoin SV Calculator
- Historical Data
- Bitcoin Price Above $11.5K as Key BTC Price Metric Suggests $12K RetestCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoBitcoin recovered back above $11.5K, leading traders to suggest a renewed attack on $12K could occur soon. Today Bitcoin (BTC) price rebounded from its recent…
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Is Down Right NowCointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoInternational crypto exchange Bitfinex unexpectedly went offline for all users this afternoon, citing a ‘platform performance issue.’ Bitfinex has been offline for at least two…
- Yam Suffers Technical Outage Following Scam AccusationsCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoYam Finance uncovered a bug the day after ShapeShift CEO Erik Voorhees called the project a scam. Yam finance (YAM), the latest fad in the…
- Malaysian Crypto Miners Were Caught Stealing Electricity From the StateCointelegraph.com News - 13 hours agoThey thought they had it made, but the Malaysian authorities were one step ahead. Malaysian police arrested four cryptocurrency mining operators after discovering that they…
- Peter Brandt’s Tether Warning Is Ominous, But UnclearCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoPeter Brandt didn’t mince his words when describing the controversial stablecoin. “Tether is an accident waiting to happen,” Brandt tweeted on Aug. 10, in response…