What is Binance Coin (BNB)?
Binance Coin (BNB) is the cryptocurrency of the Binance platform. The name “Binance” is a combination of binary and finance. As of 2019, many businesses accept BNB as a form of payment.
- Historical Data
- Cryptocurrency Mining Profitability in 2020: Is It Possible?Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoIn the emerging global crypto economy, crypto mining is probably going to remain and even become more profitable in the upcoming years. Miner profitability metrics…
- Yield Farming Fuels Buzz Around DeFi, but Fundamentals Are LaggingCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoDeFi has been the name of the game since the start of the summer, but how much is the sector really growing? The hype surrounding…
- South Korean Beachgoers Can Now Use Bitcoin to Pay for ServicesCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoThe Haeundae Beach System in Busan is part of a pilot project that aims to offer crypto payment solutions to beachgoers in the summertime. A…
- Price Highs, Bull Runs, and Thieves: Bad Crypto News of the WeekCointelegraph.com News - 18 hours agoCheck out this week’s Bad Crypto podcast. Another good week for Bitcoin last week. The dollar price rose more than 5 percent, taking it to…
- Massive Short Squeeze Prompts Chainlink (LINK) Price to Rally 52%Cointelegraph.com News - 19 hours agoA massive short squeeze in the futures market is the likely reason behind Chainlink (LINK) price surging by 52% on Saturday. Chainlink (LINK) price continues…