What is Binance Coin (BNB)?
Binance Coin (BNB) is the cryptocurrency of the Binance platform. The name “Binance” is a combination of binary and finance. As of 2019, many businesses accept BNB as a form of payment.
- Historical Data
- $500M in crypto futures liquidated as Bitcoin dips below $34K: What happens next?Cointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe cryptocurrency market saw over $500 million worth of positions liquidated in the last 24 hours as Bitcoin slid below $34,000. Roughly $500 million worth…
- Institutional investors won't take Bitcoin mainstream — You willCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours agoReal-world applications and users, not institutional investors, will challenge the failing fiat currencies and increase Bitcoin adoption around the world. Similar to 2017 and the…
- Algorithmic asset experiments continue to entice traders & developersCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoOn the frontiers of algorithmic assets, trading isn’t the only activity that will raise your heartrate As the team behind Morph.Finance can attest, developing an…
- Traders say Bitcoin price ‘needed pullback’ to maintain bullish momentumCointelegraph.com News - 21 hours agoAnalysts say Bitcoin price needed to “slow down” in order to maintain the bullish momentum needed for the next leg up. Bitcoin’s parabolic increase well…
- BTC crash, DOT crushes XRP, man risks losing $262M: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 10–16Cointelegraph.com News - 22 hours agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link! Coming every…